Abstract submission deadline: 15 February 2024
- Please, prepare your abstract considering our template below.
- The uploaded file should be in .doc or .docx format, .pdf is not acceptable.
- All abstracts must be written in English
- Title must be brief (max. 2 lines allowed in “Title Case” format) and clearly indicate the nature of the investigation
- One abstract cannot have more than 10 authors
- Abstracts cannot exceed 300 words, clearly stating the purpose of the research, the principal results and major conclusions.
- 5 keywords needed at the end of the abstract text
- DOWNLOAD ABSTRACT TEMPLATE
PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR ABSTRACT HERE>>
It is the authors’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any error in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author. The submitted abstracts can be seen, modified or deleted anytime when the online abstract submission is open.
Once the abstract has been submitted, modified or deleted, the corresponding author will automatically receive an acknowledgement of receipt, modification or cancellation (by email).
Correspondence regarding the abstracts such as confirmation of submission, notification of acceptance or rejection and instructions for presentation will only be sent to the corresponding author. It is his/her responsibility to forward the information to all co-authors. The presenting author is required to register for the Conference and pay the registration fee as a condition of presenting the paper.
The Scientific Committee will accept maximum 2 presentations from one registered participant.
Please bear in mind that the organizers offer two publication possibilities for the authors. All accepted papers will be published in the ISBN numbered conference proceedings, will get DOI number and will be sent to SCOPUS and WoS for possible indexation. Selected and extended papers based on the recommendation of the reviewers will have the chance for being published in different journals. The decision that which papers will be selected for possible publication in which journals will be brought after summarizing the reviewers' recommendations.
Papers selected for secondary publication need to be extended by, at least, 30% and will go through the given journal's rigorous peer review process. If they get accepted, they will get new DOIs. If you wish to have your paper considered for secondary publication, the page limit of your paper is 6 pages. If you do not wish to extend your paper, your paper in the proceedings can be maximum 9 pages long.
How to prepare my poster?
Read this page to learn what type and size are the best to be displayed at postertable.
View details »